- The Membership shall be limited to a minimum of 5 nominated members, their spouses and children below the age of 14 years. The maximum number shall be determined by the Membership and Management Committees.
- The onus of the membership lies with the Company proposing the nominated member. The membership of the nominated member shall lapse if he/she ceases being an employee/member of the nominating company.
- On disciplinary matters, the nominated member shall be subject to rules and by-laws governing the conduct/discipline of members.
- The company/corporate member shall be liable for all the expenses incurred by the nominated member, spouse and children.
- A nominated member shall be eligible to one nominated spouse only.
- All the bills shall be sent to the nominated member for payment. However, the company shall give a bank guarantee or a deposit as security.
- The nominated member shall obtain a minimum of five (5) signatures from office bearers and Membership Convenor within one month upon being nominated by the Company.
- Club rules governing signing in of guests shall apply to guest of the nominated corporate member.
- A Corporate nominated member is not eligible to propose and/or second a new member.
- Corporate nominated members shall not be entitled to voting rights.
B. Maximum Number of Persons
- The membership shall not exceed the maximum allocated members and/or persons but a replacement to a resignation shall not pay an additional entrance fee.
- Corporate membership shall be for a term of three (3) years to be renewed at the option and/or discretion of the Management Committee.
- Monthly subscriptions payable shall be at the rates of subscriptions applicable to all members of the Club or as authorized by the Management Committee.
- All monthly subscriptions must be paid in full even if a nominated member’s slot is left vacant.
The termination of membership shall apply to corporate member and the nominated member as follows:
- Failure by the company to meet the guarantee and or its obligations shall result in cancellation of the membership.
- A one month’s notice shall be served by either party seeking to terminate the membership within which period all due accounts must be settled and/or paid.
- The company shall forfeit the corporate membership if any single nominated member is defaulted. The whole corporate membership will cease.
- All Club rules regarding cancellation/resignation/ suspension/expulsion of members shall apply in full upon a nominated member.
- The company or corporate member may terminate the nomination of its member at any time.
F. Entrance Fee
KES 75,000/= per individual member valid for three (3) years.
For further information, kindly contact us.